C&NW RR Depot
- Free Admission: but Donations graciously accepted
- Open May 1st through December 30th Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and Sunday 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm OR by Appointment. January, February, March, April Open by Appointment Only
This Depot, originally dedicated on October 23, 1914, was built in the likeness of the original C&NW Depot in Chicago, IL. Passenger trains serviced this depot until early 1950's.
In 2002, the city of Redfield received a matching Federal Grant and began restoring the Depot to its original grandeur. Today, thanks to so many area families, everyone can enjoy the railroad items, model trains, engines and artifacts depicting the early days of the railroad
- Looking for information on family or history of Redfield contact us. Numerous photos and historical information are in our archives.
- Wondering what to do with family heirlooms and pictures? Contact us we are always looking for donations to add to our collection.
- Volunteers: The City of Redfield and the Tourism Committee appreciates those of you who have given your time to help at the Depot and on the various projects. We are looking for volunteers to help at the Depot during regular hours from 10 am - 4 p.m.. Thursday through Saturday, 1-4 p.m. Sunday and during special events like the Box Lunch, July 4th activities, & Christmas at the Depot. Call the Depot at 472-4566 during regular hours for more information about these events and how you can get involved