The Deiter School back in the day. It was not the first country school, it was just one that escaped demise.
Happy school children standing in front of Deiter School sometime in the 1908-1909 school year. The school was moved from its original location to Fisher Grove. The Spink County Historical Society took possession of it in 2013 and moved it to the present site across from the Spink County Museum.