Redfield City Hall 1915
Originally erected as a bank in 1915, until its closure in the 20s...
Originally erected as a bank in 1915, until its closure in the 20s. Years later it reopened as the Spink County Bank. In 1979 Redfield moved its city offices from 517 Main Street. Stop and see the beautiful woodwork and archetecture of this historic building and the display of Ron Tennills career in law enforcement and community service.
Redfield, SD 57469