Redfield College 1885-1932
Redfield College was begun in 1885 by the pastor and congregation of the German Evangelical Congregational Church. It continued until 1932 when it merged with Yankton College. The building then became the Eastern Star Home of South Dakota. The Spink County Museum has a book of information on the college.
The Historical Marker is Located south of 1010 West First Street.
Redfield, SD 57469