Skip to main content.

(605) 472-4566

Redfield Alerts:

Redfield City and Surrounding Area Historical Facts

Campbell and Sons Implement House Photo

Campbell and Sons Implement House

We are unsure of the location of this Redfield business but we know it was in business from 1887-1930. Frank V. Campbell was the last owner of this business, started by his father. They sold farming implements and harness'. Frank was a member of Redfield's Commercial Club, a 32nd Degree Mason and a member of the Mystic Shrine.

Click to Activate

Redfield, SD 57469
US
Add to Report View Custom Report
Fast Fact Image

Redfield College 1885-1932

Redfield College was begun in 1885 by the pastor and congregation of the German Evangelical Congregational Church. It continued until 1932 when it merged with Yankton College.