Redfield City and Surrounding Area Historical Facts
Campbell and Sons Implement House
We are unsure of the location of this Redfield business but we know it was in business from 1887-1930. Frank V. Campbell was the last owner of this business, started by his father. They sold farming implements and harness'. Frank was a member of Redfield's Commercial Club, a 32nd Degree Mason and a member of the Mystic Shrine.