Redfield City Hall 1915
Originally erected as a bank in 1915, until its closure in the 20s...
Originally erected as a bank in 1915, until its closure in the 20s. Years later it reopened as the Spink County Bank. In 1979 Redfield moved its city offices from the building now owned by Dakota Dental. Beautiful woodwork and archetecture on the inside of this historic building. Display of Ron Tennills career in law enforcement and community service.
Redfield, SD 57469